Sunday, September 5, 2010

Anima Mundi - 6/6

My last day in Rio - the festival was over and the prospect of returning to work put dampen on things. Jess and I did a quick shop for the essential tourist souvenirs and then we said goodbye and she returned to Buenos Aires. And then there were 4 - the group was now just Cordell, Daniel, Maureen and I. We took the tram uphill with Adelya up to Santa Teresa and ended up meeting up with some of the remaining guests, Stephen and his family. Stephen generously treated us all to a tasty lunch (including Piranha soup!)


My camera was stolen out my bag at Joburg airport, so I although I was left with none of my own pics, I will forever be left with happy memories of an incredible city, amazing people - the guests as well as the production crew - and hopefully many opportunities to come.

My heartfelt thanks go out to all the people who included their work in the SA animation showcase, and to the organisers and sponsors of Anima Mundi who made my trip possible. And, lastly, a special thanks to Lea for having the idea to represent all of the incredible talent from SA at such a magical event!



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment