Sunday, November 21, 2010

Zambezia takes off - Go Team!!

Last week, we released the Zambezia promo which we completed for the American Film Market and it immediately started flying around online (I know, I know, it's just so hard not to use those bird puns!).
I'm so impressed with what the team at Triggerfish have pulled off with a tiny fraction of the budgets of most other animated films out there and it makes me so excited to see what we'll be able to do with Khumba now that we've learned so much. 

It was a big push from the whole team to get the trailer ready in time but it's been great for everyone to finally be able to show family and friends what we've all been working on for so long. Some longer than others.... It's strange to think that I've been involved in this project for 5 years of my life!

But as I'm learning, it's less about the work, and more about the people that you work with and I'm glad to be surrounded by an incredible team of people.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment